We welcome and are very grateful for donations of any amount. Financial donations of $500 or more will be listed on the Reinbows Wall of Fame in the barn and on our website. Gifts are tax-deductible with IRS limitations.
How your support helps:
• provides funding for an 8 week long equine-assisted learning program for at-risk youth.
• allows us to give social skills learning seminars to school age children.
• funds projects such as the creation of a sidewalk between Reinbows and the nursing home complex.
These are just a few of the expenses that your gift may cover or be applied to. If you would like to make a donation, please contact our program director.
You can also choose to contribute to Reinbows, Inc. in memory/honor of a loved one. Reinbows, Inc. Memorials are available and include the opportunity to place a picture and personal story about your loved one in the Reinbows Memorial Book available to visitors in the barn.
We are always in need of supplies to provide for the kids in our growing number of programs. Please see the list below if you are interested in helping out. If you would like to donate
a riding helmet, we ask that it be new as we cannot accept helmets that have possibly been cracked or otherwise damaged. Thank you!
• Office supplies (stamps, printer paper, etc.)
• Art Supplies (markers, tempura paint, etc.)
• Horse Supplies (treats, carrots, feed etc.)
• Safety Certified Riding Helmets
• Bottled Water
Any other gifts that could be useful to our program are welcome! Please contact our program director with any questions. Thank you!